- Big boys and girls help the smaller children in the daily activities.
- Make your own beds in the morning.
- Take a shower in the morning.
- Brush you teeth in the morning and at night.
- No walking out of the dinner table till everybody is finished.
- Wash hands before every meal and after using the toilet.
- Big boys and girls assist the housemother in daily household chores like doing the dishes, washing the clothes and cleaning.
- Clean up the toys and put them back in place after playing with them.
- Respect other children.
- Finish your homework before you go to sleep.
- Obey the housemother, volunteers, board members and visitors.
|5.30 - 5.40||Waking the older kids|
|5.40 - 6.00||Getting dressed, take a shower.|
|6.00 - 6.15||Breakfast.|
|6.15 - 6.25||Brush teeth. Get ready for school.|
|6.30||Older kids are leaving for school.|
|7.00 - 7.45||housemother cleans the house.|
|8.00||Waking the small kids.|
|8.00 - 9.00||Washing and changing diapers small kids.|
|9.00 - 10.30||Breakfast small kids.|
|10.30 - 12.00||Playing time small kids.|
|12.00 - 1.30||Lunch time.|
|2.00 - 4.00||Small kids take a nap. Housemother prepares food supper.|
|4.00 - 5.30||Big kids return from school, playing time all kids.|
|5.30 - 6.00||Shower time big kids.|
|6.00 - 7.00||Supper all kids.|
|7.00 - 8.00||Homework and playing time.|